Troubleshooting An Ionic Breeze Quadra
The Ionic Breeze Quadra is a great air purifier to have in the home and we have provided you with information that will back this up. However, just like with any electronic that you own there are times when something might occur and cause it to stop working and to not work as hard as it should.
When this happens you can do one of two things. You can either spend the money to replace it or you can investigate and try the various methods to troubleshoot and repair it on your own. The problem might be simple and easier to fix than what you might think.
- When in doubt you should clean the unit. Most people will simply empty out the filter or clean it off every few weeks. This is helpful – but it will not be good enough to clean out every crevice of the unit.
- To clean it you must first unplug the machine. Release the grid latch that is located on the too of the unit. Pull the grid out of the machine.
- Take a warm, damp cloth and wipe off the three bars on the collection grid. This will get rid of dirt, dust, and anything else that might be stuck to it. If it becomes too filthy than you can use a new cloth to finish the cleaning.
- Put the grid to the side and let it dry. Turn the unit upside down a few time to allow any loose debris to come out. Put the unit back on the floor and put the grid back inside when it has dried off.
- Wipe down the outside of the unit with a damp cloth. Make sure that this will also be allowed to dry completely. You should do this every couple of weeks to keep dust from building up and blocking the units filter or wires.